Inner order rules
In accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law of the Russian Federation "On the Protection of Consumer Rights", the Federal Law of November 21, 2011 No. 323-FZ "On the Fundamentals of Protecting the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation",
1. Approve the Rules of conduct for patients in the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" in accordance with Appendix No. 1 to this order.
2. The programmer shall post these Rules on the website of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" https://sp64dzm.ru/ on the Internet.
3. The order of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" dated 10.01.2022 No. 36 On the approval of the Rules of Conduct for Patients in the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" shall be considered invalid.
4. I reserve control over the execution of this order.
Chief physician - E.V. Efremova
Rules of conduct for patients in GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM"
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Rules are developed in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law of the Russian Federation "On the Protection of Consumer Rights", the Federal Law of November 21, 2011 No. 323-FZ "On the Basics of Protecting the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation", the Charter of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM", other regulatory legal acts;
- These Rules define the norms of behavior for patients in GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" when receiving medical services in order to ensure conditions for better satisfaction of the need for medical care, ensuring the safety of citizens when they visit GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM", as well as employees of GAUZ " SP No. 64 DZM. Compliance with these Rules is mandatory;
- These Rules are posted for public review on the information stands of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM", as well as on the website of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" on the Internet.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PATIENT
2.1. The patient has the right to:
- choice of the attending physician;
- prevention, diagnostics, treatment, medical rehabilitation in the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" in conditions that meet sanitary and hygienic requirements;
- obtaining consultations of medical specialists of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM";
- relief of pain associated with the disease and (or) medical intervention, available methods and drugs;
- obtaining information about their rights and obligations, the state of their health, including information about the results of the examination, the presence of the disease, its diagnosis and prognosis, treatment methods, the risks associated with them, possible options for medical intervention, their consequences and the results of the treatment;
- obtaining information about the surname, name, patronymic, position, qualifications of his attending physician and other persons involved in the provision of medical care to him;
- the choice of persons to whom, in the interests of the patient, information about the state of his health can be transferred;
- protection of information constituting the medical secrecy of the patient, as well as personal data of the patient;
- refusal of medical intervention;
- compensation for harm caused to health during the provision of medical care to him;
- providing informed voluntary consent to medical intervention, which is a necessary precondition for medical intervention;
- direct acquaintance with medical documentation reflecting the state of his health, obtaining advice from other specialists on the basis of such documentation;
- obtaining medical documents, their copies and extracts from medical documents;
- receipt of medical services and other services within the framework of compulsory and voluntary medical insurance programs, as well as on a paid basis.
2.2. The patient must:
- appear on time for an appointment with a doctor and warn about the impossibility of attending for a good reason;
- provide the doctor with all the information necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of the disease;
- inform the attending physician about past illnesses, allergic reactions known to him, contraindications, provide other information that may affect the quality of services;
- sign an informed voluntary consent to medical intervention;
- Familiarize yourself with the recommended treatment plan and follow it;
- timely and strictly follow all the instructions of the attending physician;
- immediately inform the attending physician about changes in the state of their health in the process of diagnosis and treatment;
- visit the subdivisions of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" and medical offices in accordance with the established schedule of their work, the date and time indicated in the direction;
- when visiting GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" put on shoe covers or change shoes into removable shoes;
- take care of the property of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM", keep cleanliness and silence in the premises of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM";
- to communicate with the staff of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" observing the standards of ethics and morality established in the society;
- comply with the current sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules, incl. set for a period of high alert.
3. PATIENTS IN GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" ARE PROHIBITED
- Carry into the buildings and office premises of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" firearms, gas and edged weapons, poisonous, radioactive, chemical and explosive substances, alcoholic beverages and other items and means, the presence of which, or their use (use) may pose a threat to the safety of others;
- Carry large items (including shopping bags, backpacks, duffel bags, suitcases, baskets, etc.) into the buildings and office premises of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM";
- To be in the office premises of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" without the permission of the administration;
- talk loudly, make noise;
- Leave young children unattended;
- To take out from GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" documents received for review;
- Remove any documents from medical records, from stands and folders of information stands;
- Place ads in the premises and on the territory of the State Autonomous Institution "SP No. 64 DZM" without the permission of the administration of polyclinics;
- To be in the premises of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" in outerwear, dirty shoes;
- Block the passage of ambulance transport to the building of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM";
- To enter the building and premises of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication, with aggressive behavior that has an appearance that does not meet sanitary and hygienic requirements;
- Smoking in the premises and in the adjacent territories of the GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM".
4.1. In case of violation of these Rules, patients are liable under the current legislation;
4.2. In the event of damage to the property of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM", the patient is obliged to compensate for the damage in accordance with the standards established by the current civil legislation.