Appeal to the head physician
We ask you to carefully read the Procedure for accepting and considering applications in electronic form!
The procedure for considering citizens' appeals is regulated by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated May 2, 2006 No. 59-FZ "On the Procedure for Considering Appeals from Citizens of the Russian Federation".
The appeal is considered within 30 days from the date of its registration.
The procedure for receiving and considering applications sent electronically through the application form on the website of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM":
- The website of GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" is an additional tool for providing the opportunity for citizens to apply on issues within the competence of dentistry.
- Appeals of citizens received in electronic form are sent, depending on the issues identified in them, to the relevant departments of the polyclinic.
- Applications in electronic form, received with incomplete or inaccurate information about the sender, are not subject to consideration.
- Appeals that contain expressions that offend the honor and dignity of other persons are not considered.
- GAUZ "SP No. 64 DZM" reserves the right to clarify the accuracy of information about the sender of the request, as well as, if necessary, the content of the request.
- The response to the appeal is sent to the e-mail address you specified.